Friday, November 7, 2008

What is that?

Jaden has started this new thing. His laugh is this raspy thing. I think he makes himself hoarse, or at least he sounds like it. He does it all of the time, but mostly if I'm around. If I leave or am in a different part of the house for a while, he won't do it. As soon as I return, he starts it up again. Sometimes I wonder if I draw out the worst in him. :)

You have to see it.


Oh man, Jaden just went to sleep in his sling, so I put him in his crib. He immediately woke back up. So I nursed him back to sleep, like usual, but he, again, woke back up. When I tried to nurse him again, he started crying, so I held him up on my shoulder. I cannot tell you how long it has been since he has gone to sleep that way. It was so amazing. With his head against my cheek and his hair tickling my nose. And the smell! I love the smell of my children. It was one of those awesome Mommy Moments.

1 comment:

Christine said...

Mandy! Please bookmark my blog and keep in touch: www.babyhargrove.typepad.com.

(hugs)