Wednesday, February 17, 2010

30 Weeks

I cannot believe we only have 10 weeks left until my due date. Really, that means I have to be ready, completely ready, in 9 weeks since two out of three babies have been early.

I had a doctor’s appointment today. It was as silly. I really didn’t feel the need to go today. Yes, I’ve gained weight. I do that. My urine has never, ever, in 4 pregnancies come back abnormal. My fundal height was 33. Now that was a WOW. Two weeks ago, at 28 weeks, I measured 28. Now, two weeks later, I measured 33. It’s all position and a little growth probably. I can feel the baby moving, so I know she has a heartbeat. I have no questions or concerns. My blood pressure has always been amazing. I’ve never had even swelling. Never, not in 4 pregnancies. My appointments last 15 minutes and only that because he tries to stretch it out by chatting.

I did have blood work done last visit. Antibodies are negative – YAY! I’m slightly anemic again. It’s borderline though and he said if I have iron around the house, take it, otherwise, whatever.

He circled my next appointment for 2 weeks and I said, “um, how strict are you with that?” He said, “I’m not. You want to wait. Alright, we’ll see you in 4 weeks.” So, I go back in 4 weeks, have the ultrasound then too, then I’ll see him again 3 weeks after that.

Have I told you how much I love my doctor!!! He’s so awesome!

2 comments:

Christina Zimmerman said...

wow!!! It's coming up!!! Are we doing maternity pics??? I promise to only take a few. :)

Mandy said...

Yes, of course, we're doing maternity shots!!! I figure that's still at least 6 weeks out though, right? And, by all means, take as many as you like. I don't mind. :)

BTW, I've been thinking about you a lot. It seems like forever since we've seen you! Things around here are so crazy and probably about to get crazier, but we need to find time to get together!!