Tuesday, February 10, 2009

What is wrong with me?

I have been in such a bad mood the last two days. I cannot seem to shake it. I'm just upset about every little thing. This isn't like me either. I was so short with Justin when he got home from work yesterday, he almost went to get me a pregnancy test because he says the only time I've ever acted like this was when I was pregnant. I can't be though. I'm almost certain that we completed missed ovulation this month. Plus, there is no way I could have symptoms this early. It's nearly impossible. It's not even late enough to test.

I really just want to go off by myself and knit for an entire day - away from everyone and everything! What is wrong with me?

...on to other things...

Jaden got 2 new teeth about a week and a half ago and he got another one today. We're up to 5 teeth now. Now that we have his sleep under control, he is a happy, fun baby. He is so darn smart! Oh how they learn! He pulls up and cruises around on everything and is beginning to attempt standing on his own. He loves people! That is, as long as Mama is around. If I leave the room, it doesn't matter how fun you may be, he doesn't like you. If I'm there, he'll chatter and smile and climb all over you!

Migc got a mohawk. He loves it! I'm not really a fan of mohawks, but I couldn't come up with a good reason not to give him one. His behavior has been good in school and he's all kinds of helpful at home. As long as he keeps on track, I suppose I'll have to support the hawk!

Kristen, on the other hand, has been getting in trouble quite regularly. I think, in the last week, she has been able to watch tv for one day. She is just testing her boundaries and is coming up short. Hopefully soon, she will fully learn and I'll have my Kristen back.

Our house is officially on the market! YAY! Now, if we could just get more people in here to look at it. :( I went on the market Friday night. We had one showing on Sunday. People, come buy our house! It's a nice house!!

Maybe in a week or so, I'll be able to tell you, hey, guess what, we're having a baby...but, I seriously doubt it, so don't hold your breath. :)

Now, I'm going to go see if I can fix my bad mood with more food. Pray for me! ha!

No comments: