Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Random is How I Roll

Has it really been almost 2 weeks since I updated? I get all Posty McPosterton right around me doctor’s appointment, don’t I? Gosh! And, yes, Justin says my mind just runs and runs and runs. Occasionally, it all just comes right now. This, my friends, is merely a fraction. I backspace a lot, remembering there are lots of things that people just don’t care to read about.

Really, I think I’ve been waiting to get pictures on here of our newly completed basement that I’m sitting my butt in right now, but yeah, I’ll do that some day. :)

Anyway, the baby is officially kicking the crap out of me and has been all day today! Wow – he/she just doesn’t feel like sleeping today! Justin laid his head on my belly last week and was amazed to be able to hear the baby moving around in there. It was cool! I believe I’ve officially “popped”. There is no denying the belly now. Eighteen weeks and I’m round. I’ve also gained 9 pounds so far too. Hey, it’s my 4th! Back off, I can do that!

So, baby is good. Mommy is good. I’m enjoying this pregnancy much more than I did Jaden’s. I don’t know what it was, but I just did not enjoy that pregnancy, nor really that labor and delivery. I’m looking forward to this one though. I believe we’re going to get to birth at the Wesley BirthCare Center and I’m pretty stoked about that. I’m having a birth photographer and things are just going to be exactly the way that I want them! I look forward to meeting this baby. Seeing how the others have grown makes me long to know this one too. Two weeks from today, we find out if it’s a boy or a girl. As much as I want a boy, I’m skerred to have yet another Justin running around this house – I already have 3 and that is more than enough! Regardless of gender, this kid better act like me. :) lol

We found a church last week. I cannot begin to tell you how exciting this is for us. We’ve been so many places and been praying for so long. The search took about 5 months and was HARD! It’s Pleasantview Baptist and it’s a great fit, we think. I’ve been excited for this Sunday all week! It’s going by so slow! I feel like it’s a place where we can all really grow and that’s my heart’s biggest desire.

Well, off to bed I go. Tomorrow is Thanksgiving and it’s going to be a busy day, beginning with making Pumpkin Waffles. YUM!

No comments: