Saturday, April 25, 2009

What a Day!

My day has freaking rocked!!

I got up early and headed to the Rose Hill garage sales. Kristen, Jaden and I met my mom, my niece and a foster daughter of my brother's. We got some amazing finds! I found an awesome big tent for $30. I found a gate that will actually fit for our stairs and I bought most of Jaden's birthday presents, and I only spent $41 all day long.

Then I came home and invited the new neighbor woman and her two little girls over for grilling hot dogs and brats. We ended up with a few other neighbor kids over. All of the kids played, Justin grilled and the neighbor and I chased after children. Then it started raining and we all headed in.

Before the night was concluded, I had planted some flowers out front. The girls played in lots make-up. The boys played lots of video games. Jaden was a dream and thoroughly enjoyed the dirt. The neighbor and I sat on the porch and laughed and chatted and enjoyed each other's company. It was so nice and so refreshing.

Now, I really don't want to move!

************

In other news....

Jaden has a favorite song. When I sing, "All the single ladies, all the single ladies", he says "uh uh uh uh". I love it because he knows the song. Justin loves it because Justin loves Beyonce' and is proud that his son likes her too. :)

No comments: